Blackberry Spinach Salad
Blackberries have one of the highest antioxidant levels of all fruits, and their seeds are packed with fiber. Enjoy them in this delicious salad!
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
Here are your instructions:
Combine vinegar, honey, and shallot in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
Slowly add oil, whisking continuously, until blended. Set aside.
Combine spinach, blackberries, cheese, and almonds in a large serving bowl; toss gently to blend.
Drizzle salad evenly with dressing; toss gently to blend.